Friday, October 29, 2010

Lumberjack

I want to make a song about lumberjacks, and i think i will. You know how everyone has that fantasy of a career that you want to do but never really would do. I am not talking about your dream job, this is more of a job fantasy. Say you never really played football in your life but your fantasy job would be a pro football player. Well for me its a bit different, my fantasy job is to be a lumberjack, just a bad ass wood chopping lumberjack. Oh it would be hard work, but at the end of the day i would go take a hot shower and sit by the fire and eat pot pie with my specially little lumberjane. I do not want to be one of these new age lumberjacks, i want to be straight paul bunion.

Flannel is probably the greatest material ever. I kind of want a flannel suite. It would get hot. i keep using periods. i dont think i like that word, "period". i am sure a lot of people dont, specially girls. eww, new subject.

Lumberjacks have a direct corrolation to bears, so therefore, bears are awesome and so are lumberjacks.

Does anyone remember that show little bear? I do and i want to be just like him, only i want to be bigger and look scarier and eat his stupid turtle friend. So, really nothing like him at all.

I just sent a text and the only thing i put was a smiley, i feel like one of those people now, i will follow that text with an apology now.

Bears and Lumberjacks, Lumberjacks, and Bears

No comments:

Post a Comment