Thursday, October 21, 2010

Fantastic Folk

My roomate is about to go to sleep, again. But it was odd I actually talked to him this morning, he sleep all the time I dont get it. All the people I have met are night stalkers, they all stay up late and wake up late. I am sorry I have 8 o clock classes, I am going to try never to take one again but what can you do, at least I get out early everyday, but at what cost is it worth it. I had coffee and its not really doing anything for me, i should have just taken a nap instead. bagels are still the greatest thing in the world, there kind of like donuts only healthier, unless you coat them in cream cheese then they are kind of like donuts that people think are healthy only they are not.

Recently i have found a new love of folk music, I am not sure i go about getting into the folk music scene but i intend to do so. Speaking of which, does folk music even exsist anymore. I was on youtube and i stumbled upon some japanese folk music and it was incredible and it made me want to buy a ficus. I think hippies listen to folk music, which makes it a touchy subject for me, but i guess i can forgive them for crapping all over music.

Today I would like to make a shout out to my lady friend, it is her birthday. I hope it is a magical day for you.

"You can't roller skate in a buffalo herd"

No comments:

Post a Comment