Monday, October 18, 2010

Ideas

I tried to read other peoples blogs, and it is just boring. I mean, as an American I feel the need to be entertained. I hope my blog brings some form of entertainment, and it is just not you sitting here reading about my thoughts or stupid feelings. Does anyone else think facebook is kind of getting out of hand? I mean its a bit ridiculous, I really want to stop using it, but I am so afraid that if I don't I will be disconnected from my peers and the rest of the world. Is that not even stupid for me to say, before I turn off my computer I guarantee you I will check my facebook again. I want to give it up for lent, but thats like giving up my life. I really like using similes, metaphors, and analogies. I met two nice men today, ones name was scott and the other mat, I don't know why I particularly remember these individuals. I really don't think I could write a paper without spell check, does this make me ignorant? I would probably say yes.


Currently thinking of teddy bears and lumberjacks, now I am picturing them fighting, who do you think would win? I think the bear because i mean, come on, its a flippen bear. I wonder in the world if there is a hairless bear, that would be awkward. I would feel bad for that bear, he would probably get sunburnt a lot.

I had such a fantastic night tonight, I won't say what I did, but I will give you a hint: it involves cheese and pointy forks and dipping things.

"Unbroken Promise"

1 comment: