Friday, December 31, 2010

Ok New Years, Lets Talk About that.

New years, everyone is getting ready to start there new diet and change old habits. Well, i dont understand it really, if you have a bad habit why do people decide to wait till new years to change it. I think a new year is something to be celebrated but for some reason to me it always seems like another day.

It seems the new year seems to be more hastle. You have to get used to writing a new date on all your school papers or checks.

As for my new year resolution, well i dont have one. I think maybe ill try to be a better student? but i had decided that long before new years eve. If you have any suggestions feel free to post them in the comment box, because i know i just have thousands of followers, yes that is sarcasm. Is it really sarcasm if you point out your own sarcasm? so really its just a false statement at that point.

I have to pee really bad, i decided 3 cups of coffee was a good idea. It wasnt.

I am starting to think no one really reads my blog thats why i havent been posting as much. I had an idea the other day to try to write a short story. Do i think i am a good writer? No. Do i think i am a good storyteller? Hardly. just thought it would be a fun idea, if you have thoughts about this leave them in the comment box.

So again, you can comment on my posts, or not, people dont read it so they probably wont even see this statement.

Happy New Year, I will be thinking of things.

hmmm, THOUGHT: My New Years Resolution is to work on my spelling errors.

SOLID!

1 comment:

  1. I read your blog dude. All are entertaining, accurate, and wise. I learn each time.

    ReplyDelete