Wednesday, December 22, 2010

I Dont Understand

I really dont understand when Christmas became all about giving gifts. You know when i was a wee lad all i would get was just a nerf gun or a yo yo and i would be happy for days, weeks....even months. why did it all change? my parents would not stop asking me what i wanted for Christmas. As they asked me the more i realized i dont need anything. All i really want is my mommas homemade choco chip cookies and some chocolate fudge. And passing college would be a good present, but i dont think you can buy that at walmart.

The holidays are suppose to be fun, not stressful. I had to buy a gift for my special lady friend and i had no ideas, and i have been stressing about it because i want to get her something special of course. So i really hope she likes what i got her.

Stockings, possibley the greatest part of Christmas. Almost everyone i have talked to like stalkings. If you dont like stalkings then you probably like avatar, in which case means you are probably stupid.

Avatar = Not liking stockings
Star Wars > Avatar
Everything > Avatar

What if i get Avatar in my stocking?

BOOM!

No comments:

Post a Comment