Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Boredom Strikes

Do you ever feel like you are done with something but really you are only half way there?

My roomate hears me fart sometimes and he tells me that it doesnt sound like a fart, like i am faking my own fart. This makes me very self conscious like what are farts suppose to smell like?

Today at 730am i was taking my english final and around 8:15am one of my classmates walked in late. She told him he was to late and he was pissed and walked out. About fifteen seconds later he storms back in and says "why didnt you email me when the final is" and my teacher goes "that is not my resposibility!" he mumbled something to her, which was probably him talking back. So after he mumbles something, I swear she stood up and said "lets take this outside" while she was standing up saying this it looked like she was about to backhand him like she had her hand raised and everything. So they walked outside and i dont know what happened but my teacher came back in looking angry.

It was really funny, kind of distracting. Also my teacher gave me reeses cups which was a definite plus. Good day even if i had to get up at like 630am in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment