Thursday, December 1, 2011

Flannel Friday

So I dont feel like formulating sentences so I think I am just going to write a list of things that pop into my head.


Beans
screens
math
sunshine
rain
david blane
hate
magic
poop
socks
feet.

ok i am done.
that could totally be a poem
isnt life kind of poetry in itself? your life can really be interrupted in anyway.

I think the people above me are having sex. I try to ignore these things.

today i managed to accomplish absolutely nothing.

i think its interesting to follow completely average people you dont know on twitter. I mean, who the flip wants to hear about how awesome celebrities lives all the time. I want that real shit.

sometimes when i look around a crowded room i assume everyone is starting at me.

i mean whatever, snuggies are not cool. no matter how you look at them.

i mean i guess its ok to snuggle with your dog in your bed, still a little weird.

no, leggings and a over sized sweater is not ok, but i know no one cares.

I almost forgot. Its flannel friday

flannel friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment