Saturday, December 17, 2011

Day 1

Alright, since I have fudge else  to I am just going to document my days in Knoxville. I litterally have nothing else to do. Whatever, this is day one. yup, day one. I am stuck here till Jan. 9th because I have a doctor app. then after that I am outy.

So I just met up with one of my old friends and current, just 5 seconds ago, and it was really funny, havent seen them in a year, and I feel like they think I am a freak. But hey, whatev, I think I am still the same guy. Whatever. I think my family is weird, like I dont know whats up, but they are weird. Like right now, my brothers are just sitting in my bedroom, like do they not know I want to sleep?

why am I even writing this, I want to punch myself just for typing, no one really cares about this sad blog I write, I mean, at least I am real with myself. Some peoples blogs are like, "I love life, and animals, and ponies" its like thats cool, but I dont want to hear some fake lies, I want to hear that organic ish. I just logged on facebook again, thinking it would change. it didnt.

like why wont they leave?
i am going to poop on them.
their like those annoying friends who just wont leave your house.

so far, day one. pretty shitty.
i mean its been awhile sense i wanted to punt inanimate objects into animated objects (thats a mouthful)
thats what she said.
why cant i stop typing
idk
i mean i dont know
i mean, maybe 2 or 3 people will actually read this, so it doesnt really matter.
i dont want to sleep knowing that tomorrow may be as mind numbing.

No comments:

Post a Comment