Sunday, December 4, 2011

Hocus Pocus Focus

So I was trying to do my philosophy reading, but instead I starting writing down a bunch of thoughts. Tell me what you think.

    I am writing this to share my current thoughts. So let me present a phrase we may all have heard "free will".  The bible gave us free will, even America is considered to be the land of the free. However, how can you live freely when any actions are punishable good or bad.
    Say i decide to rob a bank, well chances are I will end up going to jail. Free will has failed, and I am now in jail (obviously).
      Using the phrase freee will to me is suggesting there is only two directions, the good and the bad. If it where truly free there would be no good or bad at all. Those words would seemingly not exist whatsoever. So to say that you are free is an absurdity, no one is inherently free.
      You are even born un-free. You are born into a natural surroundings in which things have already been decided for you. By this you develop a certain way of thinking based on your surroundings. You are just a subject to your own confines.
     Certainly people are aloud to make any decision they want. Although they do this under the predetermination of good and bad. Perhaps, good and bad/right and wrong is the reason why no one can be free.
    In a sense. Every person is wrong if they believe in free becayse they are limitin themselves. They put chains on unmoral decisions.
Would pain even exist if there was no right and wrong.
 No one is free from birth, it would be impossible to create a free world. The only way to truly be free is to not exist at all.

those are just some thoughts, dont hate.

No comments:

Post a Comment