Sunday, December 18, 2011

Day 2

So its day 2 of being home for christmas break, and honestly, Christmas break is 6 days away but, I even feel christmassy at all. Its like this holiday is lost in my family, my family for some reason doesn't feel like a family anymore, its just feels like a group of people who share a house. Its like we all secrectly hate each other or something.

I am not really sure why people cant put their differences behind them, its like he thinks different, or acts different, so what? I mean, we all got our problems, so dont hold it against anyone nah what i mean?

but they also told me that they will be gone for a week after Christmas, thats a plus? a house to myself will be pretty alright. but its like, i dont feel at home anymore, being home is just weird. Its just not the same. I wish i didnt feel displaced, but i do.

for some reason i just feel really stupid right now. oh well whatevs.

No comments:

Post a Comment