Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Its To Early

Already I have just had a very strange day, I am  not sure why it seems strange it just does. I decided to sleep in this morning so I missed my morning shower. You know how people act completely different when there drunk? well I find myself acting completely different without a shower. It is weird i feel like I hear and see things completely different than when I do take a shower. So my new morning alarm is my roomate talking to his girl friend(or i think they may be one a break) on the phone at 7 am. I am very confused as to what in the sam hell they are talking about. After my first period i took a poop, usually I look to see if there is a proper amount of toilet tissue there before I start well, I decided to just go for it. Thank the lord that in the end there was enough paper, i got down to the last sheet, it kind of made my day. currently my room smells like burnt sweaty popcorn, if you are wondering what that smells like get a sweaty guy and rub popcorn on him then waft, I think its something like that.

Well, till next time, I am Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment