Sunday, October 3, 2010

Optamistic Pessimist

I may hate a lot of things, one might say I find the negative in just about everything I do. Well, this statement is very very true. I love hating on things, I dont know why, it has become a problem, but or the first time today I feel like its going to be a good week. Although, I say that and it may turn out to be the worst week of my life. I am very quick to contradict myslef, thats why I have such a hard time properly expressing things to other people. I am starting to not make sense in this blog, in the end I step on my own feet a lot which creates problems for myself. I hate this blog so much, like why am i sitting here blogging, no one cares, no one is going to be like hey i really agree with you on this one. I mean mainly because I only have 2 followers, but at the same time who has the time to sit down and read a blog that is just stupid, so at the same time who finds time to write a blog? I dont like cheese cake, and people find that to be really weird. I dont understand why the minute i told people i had never had apple pie, people started making me eat it. I never see what is so great, well i mean it is amazing, but at the same time its like why should i feel like an outcast because i dont like cheese cake or that i have never read harry potter. I am sure it is a great book, but i just dont have a desire to read it really. I havent eaten all day, i really need to get on that.

Grips and Tipssss

No comments:

Post a Comment