Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Avatar, Oh Avatar

I hate Avatar. And people are all like you just hate it because everyone likes it, actually incorrect i really dont like it. I tried to like it, saw it in imax 3d and just like as i was watching it before i knew how great it was, i just didnt like it. Like it was a average movie, but it was not as great as people make it out to be. And just because everyone likes it you dont have to fit in and like it.

I am here to spread my message. You should question everything, you people should learn to be more pessimistic. All this happyness is annoying, i enjoy being unhappy so just let me be.

I love coffee a lot, Einsteins bagels has some really good coffee. Starbucks coffee is terrible, it is just kind of gross. I really want to find a cool coffee shop in the boro that i can chill at.

Everyone should pick up the album "Wake Up" by John Legend and The Roots. Okay, i know i may be bias because the roots are my favorite band, but seriously, you want a cd with endless amount of soul and actually a really deep message, and a phat groove. Then this is the shizzy for you.

So i have lemons in my fridge and i really dont know why, and a cabbage. I am really not sure where they came from. One of my friends stole and entire pumpkin from the cafeteria i am not really sure how, but she did.

I really want a plant or a fish for my dorm, is that dumb? please give me your thoughts.

I am sorry my blog is not that entertaining anymore, but uhh its not really about you. So i had to poop when we where having a tornado warning. luckily bathrooms are the safest place to be, but i thought about it usually if there really is a tornado they take all the people and move them into the bathroom, so what if i was in mid turd when a whole bunch of people came in. Now that would be awkward, i am sure it would make a bad first impression on a lot of people, specially if it was a stinker.

Its a Stinker!

No comments:

Post a Comment