Friday, October 8, 2010

Experimentation Explotation

I have had an interesting last 7 days or so, I would rather not share on my blog what would happened, just ask me privately if you would really do want to know. Some interesting things I realized sometime life is for living, i do a lot of waiting around, or saying "maybe next time" or "I dont feel like it". Well the thing is when I do take chances I enjoy them.

I cannot wait to shower in my own shower, it shall be the most magical thing of all. There is nothing quite like a shower where you know the water is going to stay one temperature and it doesnt feel like you are showering off using a garden hose.

Lately, I feel very out of place in life, its odd and I am not saying I hate it, its just there has been a lot of change and I hate change and I struggle to deal with it.

I hate how this stupid thing does not auto correct my "i's" into capitol "I" if that makes any sense to you.

I have a policy about how people should wear shirts, well I am currently shirtless and I kind of like it, like I just feel kind of free. So as long as you are not trying to just get girls to want you by being shirtless, then I say go ahead and be shirtless. People today need to learn to be more comfortable with their bodies, now I am not saying I am either but the thing is take what you got and work it. (if only i knew what i was talking about).

So i have just decided i dont care if my "i" is lower case there are bigger things to worry about, if you dont like it i shall try to go back to capotalizing every single one.

New thought i think i am going to capotolize all of them starting now, because I feel like an ignorant lazy American who just does not care so much that he wont even take the time to hit the shift key.

Oh So Sticky.

No comments:

Post a Comment