Thursday, October 21, 2010

Back by Popular Demand: Hippy Histeria

Oh I have had a great day on the national birthday of electric lights. First off, I had a huge test today, probably did not do so well on it but i gave it a shot and thats all that counts? Wrong. So this evening a went to a jazz faculty preformance and they had a guest singer, and he blew my effin mind. He was making weird rat noises and said things like "biggity biggity weeeet weeet". If someone amplified a pig, then stab it with a fork while dipping it in hot sauce, that is just a taste of what this man sounded like. It was fantastic it changed my whole views on music forever.

 ANYWAY, on to the things that people read my blog about, hippies. Oh, how i still dislike them ever so strongly. Its like what is there problem, first the little bastards are sitting then there all standing doing some weird hippy ritual. Its like dont they have homework to do, or do they think that smoking a bowl and playing hacky sack will end world hungry and end homelessness. They think they have such great thoughts, but they dont, there just kind of average people, who sit around and play a C chord on guitar and waste oxygen. Hippy is kind of like another word for bum. Today there was music playing outside my dorm and people where "dancing" if thats what you call it. It was more like a whole bunch of people awkwardly standing in circles like it was some weird elementary barn dance. So the hippies decided it would be awesome to do an acoustic version of NSYNC, there song that is titled "I Want it That Way" or something like that. It was really really weird and i dont think they where wearing shirts, it was a creepy scene. Like learn how to rake leaves or mow grass and stop playing your stupid acoustic guitars, its driving me crazy. How innovative can you get just playing 3 chords over and over again.

All and all, i dont hate hippies at all. I more or less hate the theory of them or the actions they partake in.

Really, the word hippy falls into my vocabulary as people who do things i dont like. So if you decide it to get the awesome idea to piss on my mailbox, your probably a hippy or a douche but that is a whole different blog.

In closing, I ended up driving all the way to Nashville just to get krispy creme donuts, I would say it was quite worth it.

Is This What You Want My Lady FRIEND?

No comments:

Post a Comment