Monday, October 11, 2010

Mono

I hate mono, it is terrible. Its kind of like leprosy only in the form of oozing pustules. I had mono  about ohhh 6 or 7 months ago i think and it was terrible. The doctor told me that it could randomly flare on me, well i think i am having a "flare". So i am going to try to nap today and eat my chewable viatmen c my mommy gave to me.


So i had to take a shower but the janitor was in there, i hope he knows that his crack was hanging out. If your crack hangs out does that make you a plumber? i am not sure exactly what he was doing, but he wasnt the usually janitor so maybe he was maintence man, or maybe he was covering the guy because he has a day off or soemthing.


My coffee taste like seal urine.

Don't Care At the Current Time....

No comments:

Post a Comment