Saturday, November 20, 2010

Been Awhile

Its has been awhile since i have made a post. My life feels really confusing, but is it that confusing? I cannot wait for the holidays, they are the most magical time of the year. But, the holiday blog will be coming soon, just not yet.

I was showering the other morning, and somehow a fly landed inside the shower. He didnt harass me like most flies he just chilled in there. I decided his name shall be simmon (i really like that name). So the next day another fly landed into the shower, along with simmon and i named him jefferey. so  there was one more and his name was gilbert. They where my three little friends, everytime i was in the bathroom they where there to chillin. Till one day, simmon, was found in the toilet. I didnt know what to do, the toilet was filled with urine and there was no way to revive him.

I thought the best way to honor him, was to pee on him and flush him away!

Goodbye Simmon! you shall be missed

*tear

No comments:

Post a Comment