Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Sandwich.

I am not sure why the title is Sandwich.
Now I want a sandwich.
sandwich.

Today I feel like I am going no where. I am drinking some nasty coffee, which is probably a sign that today is going to blow out the bumhole. butt maybe i am making self fulfilling prophecy for myself today.

In case you where wondering I purposedly said butt...haha
I mean i think i am funny.
every time i hit the enter key and doesn't go down
wait what the hell now it is working.

what should i wear today?
so many options
that was a joke
ill probably just like wear a t shirt or something.

did you know that beavis and butthead is back on mtv?
thats whats up

actually i take all this back. Today is probably going to be alright. I mean, i ate Cinnamon Toast crunch for breakfast. How could you have a bad day after eating that? well maybe if you ate so much you vomitted. But even still it would proabably be the best vomit ever.

I wonder if i vomit lucky charms, ill vomit rainbows.

vomit, that is a flipping weird word. vomit, vomit, VOMIT!

if i had a son, he'd probably wear nikes everywhere and his first word would be swag.

swag.

No comments:

Post a Comment