Tuesday, November 29, 2011

One of those days.

Alright people. (crickets) I am back to blogging. I dont really have any fuggin idea. I am not that interesting and my life is more than likely going no where. BUT I'm back like cracker jacks.(whatever the fudge that means)

I like the word Fudge.
dont you?
hello?

looks like its just me. Sometimes I get so hyper i just start yelling. Like last night I was in the car and I tuned into the local radio station, and usually during the evenings they play jazz. So naturally I tune in. Well anyway, during my car ride a song I really like started playing. and i just starting yelling shit like "YEAAAH!" "OOOK" "UHHH" -- for no reason i was doing this. Like this song was the most calm song ever, but to me, in my own little world it was suppa hype. It didnt even matter, for a few moments I forgot how to talk, and I could only yell random syllables.

I hope I make myself blog more, even if no one is listening. I ain't on here to get deep, or to joke around. I litterally just type whatever comes to my mind. 100% organic. <---hahaha.

I think i am just going to start answering questions like that.

"hey michael does this shirt make me look fat?"-random "nah biznitch, I'm 100% organic" - me

something like that.
Like this,
and like that,
and uh.

No comments:

Post a Comment